Welcome to Little Muffins Nursery, Hammersmith and Chiswick
A Happy, Safe Learning Environment
Little Muffins is a private day care nursery conveniently located on the borders of Chiswick and Hammersmith.
We are open full-time from 7:30am – 6:30pm caring for children from 3 months to 5 years.
Our philosophy is that every child we care for deserves a calm, caring, safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
Taking care of our staff’s wellbeing is of prime importance to us and we are proud to have been voted the 14th best place to work in the whole of the UK.
We adhere to our registration on the Ofsted Early Years Register. This monitors the overall quality standards of the early years provision in line with the principles and requirements of the ‘Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage’.
We have moved to 334-336 King Street!
Fully refurbished Nursery with a large garden offering Forest School sessions and more.
Call us on 0208 748 4651 today to see our fantastic Nursery and find out what we can offer you and your child.
Best wishes from Susan and the Little Muffins Nursery Team.
Above and Beyond Educational Experiences
We offer a range of unique educational experiences which enable children to become successful, lifelong learners including:
- Wake up and shake up – an activity to energise the brain using cross-lateral movements
- A cookery station which incorporates many aspects of the curriculum
- Community visits which allow children to experience social activities outside the nursery setting
- A range of bespoke activities which promote your child’s well-being and confidence, including Emotions Boxes , Family Boxes and Chatterboxes
- Comfort Approach
- Garden Champions (RHS School Awards Levels 1 – 5) – our gardening activity which is supported by the Royal Horticultural Society’s School Gardening Awards training programme.