Welcome to Little Muffins Nursery, Hammersmith
Little Muffins is a private day care nursery situated in a beautiful Georgian town house, conveniently located on the borders of Chiswick and Hammersmith.
We are open full-time from 7:30am – 6:30pm caring for children from 3 months to 5 years.
Our philosophy is that every child we care for deserves a calm, caring, safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
Taking care of our staff’s wellbeing is of prime importance to us and we are proud to have been voted the 14th best place to work in the whole of the UK.
We adhere to our registration on the Ofsted Early Years Register. This monitors the overall quality standards of the early years provision in line with the principles and requirements of the ‘Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage’.
We are open for registrations
Our next open event :
Join us at our September Open Evening Wednesday 30th September for a chance to see our lovely nursery.
These events are by appointment only.
Summer and Autumn Promotion
No Registration fee when you book your nursery space throughout Summer and Autumn 2020!
Please call me on 0208 748 4651 or 07951 796706 to find out more about our nursery or to book a visit.
Best wishes from Susan and the Little Muffins Nursery Team.
Above and Beyond Educational Experiences
We offer a range of unique educational experiences which enable children to become successful, lifelong learners including:
- Wake up and shake up – an activity to energise the brain using cross-lateral movements
- A cookery station which incorporates many aspects of the curriculum
- Community visits which allow children to experience social activities outside the nursery setting
- A range of bespoke activities which promote your child’s well-being and confidence, including Emotions Boxes and Chatterboxes
- Garden Champions (RHS School Awards Levels 1 – 5) – our gardening activity which is supported by the Royal Horticultural Society’s School Gardening Awards training programme.